Monday, April 17, 2006

Weekly Review
So I haven't wrote in a long time. So what! I been busy...I'm lying. I have just been slacking on a little bit of everything. I'm tired. Anyway, this week was really cool. Nice weather, I happend to stumble on $3300 extra bucks from an old auto-accident. The Lord is always right on time huh? lol. I also got to relax a bit and listen to some poetry at an open mic session at Wash U. Wow. There was this girl there who sang a few songs she wrote---omg she has some talent. She sounds like India Arie and all of her stuff is from the heart, true, and original. Women who have outstanding vocals and/or poetic talents are such a turn-on. Even if the girl wouldn't have been physically attractive, it's like her soul reaches out to mind, demanding attention because of the truth in what she says and the beauty in the way I hear it. Had an exam on Friday that I didn't study for until maybe like 2 hours ahead of time; probably aced it anyways...again. Easter was hype. My mom cooked turkey, dressing, ham, and all the lil' side fixins. It was such a nice day outside, we just sat outside doing nothing mostly after church. My sisters came through and we acted a fool as usual. We also planned my dads 50th Birthday. My mom is gonna buy up a lot of King Crab, shrimp, wine, and stuff. We'll celebrate and give him his gift. My siblings and I chipped in together and bought him an X Box 360. He's been wanting an X Box for the longest, so we figure, might as well get him the new ish. He deserves it. That's the thing about being excellent parents. When you get older and kids can actually do more, you'll be taken care of.

2 comments:

DSTNCTION said...

I wanna come to the party! I got a present for your dad, lol.

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»