Monday, September 18, 2006

A little controversy never hurt nobody
I dated outside my race before. It was cool--definitely different. I was like 20 then though. I feel compelled to take a detour back. Don't get me wrong. By nature I luuuuuv Black women. They're so sexy. And the vibe I get from being around them becomes as strong as the two opposite ends of velcro. However, my experiences with Black women have been frustrating and repetitive. Everyone encounters problems with the opposite sex, but damn! I have never encountered more administrative bullish in my life. Most of them claim to be so giving and genuine, but generally, they are some of thee most selfish beings on Earth. Like I said before, I'm not stressin a relationship. I actually enjoy being a bachelor. However, it would be nice to relate to somebody. My own personal experiences along with hearing experiences of buddies of mine tell me that this is virtually impossible with Black women. Aw yeah, you can vibe with them for a nice little minute, but Black women are so combative by nature that they fail to realize it. They talk too much and refuse to shutup, even to catch a breath. Thus, no matter what happens, you are always wrong...always. I know married men right now who tell me as they have struggled in their professional lives to become who they are today, they clock out and return back home around 5pm after a hard day's work as a nobody in their wife's eyes. No peace, say-so, or understanding in their own home. That's hella deep. I'm not giving up on Black women, it's just that I'm tired of the broken record. With white women, what you see is what you get. White women know how to treat a man just as good as a Black woman; the only difference is, most white women do deeds out of pure desire to see a smile while Black women do deeds so they can set themselves up for a nice return or so they can argue that they do more for you than you do for them when the ish hits the fan. Black women, although so desirable, are so difficult for no logical reason. I bet they'd clean up their act if they saw more and more Bruthas dating White, Latina, and Asian women.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I disagree. But agree at the same time. I feel the same way about Black Men...ja

Anonymous said...

well interesting... i date the man that makes me feel special color is not a thing i look at... P.S. biologically speaking ther is no thing such as race

crazybioteach