Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Take-Aways for the Week
  • Education is a "weed-out". Somebody's got to pick up the trash.
  • If you are right...you're right. If you are wrong...you can't be right too.
  • I'm probably the coolest nerd you'll ever meet.
  • If your name is on my "ish-list", don't ask me for...ish!
  • It is no longer economically advantageous to eat at White Castle dang! Expensive ass!
  • Polyacrilamide Gel Electrophoresis using sodium dodecyl sulfate helps in the denaturing of proteins in the presence of beta-mercaptoethanol by breaking disulfide bonds and giving a strong negative charge to all protein residues, allowing separation according to mass only.
  • I've been doing too much homework.
  • Friends...? Out with the old, in with the new I guess. I ain't chasin' nobody down who thinks I'm a bad friend. Yeah right.
  • Never listen to 100.3 the beat or 104.1 on a Friday or Saturday night. They will be broadcasting from some ghetto ass club, and all you'll hear is the radio jocks saying "OOh! OOh! OOh! OOh!" to the beat of the song. The most annoying thing I've ever heard in my life.

No comments: