Friday, November 24, 2006

My Life's Soundtrack
There are times when it seems like the world is conspiring against me--kind of like that movie, The Truman Show. Why so many coincidences? Why so many extremes? Why is there always that invisible force that seems to complicate things right before I intend to accomplish a task? True, everyone encounters times like this. However for me, sometimes I just want to ask people, "Who are you working for!?" lol. I'm still very very very blessed. I'm just being sarcastically dramatic. However, I do believe that if my life were a movie, I would have an interesting soundtrack...
Disc A:
  1. "Your a mean one" by the Grinch
  2. "I won't complain" by Somebody
  3. "Champion" by Pastor Troy
  4. "Believe" by Lena Horne in The Wiz
  5. "The Breaks" by Curtis Blow
  6. "Total Praise" by Richard Smallwood
  7. "Couldn't be a Better Player" by Lil' Jon and the Eastside Boys
  8. "Street Life" by The Crusaders
  9. "Girls girls girls" by Jay-Z
  10. "Stand" by Donnie McClurkin
  11. "Music and me" by The Jackson 5
  12. "Super Strut" by Deodata
  13. "Today was a good day" by Ice Cube

Disc B:

  1. "Lay your body down" by Pretty Willy
  2. "It's been a long time coming" by Sam Cooke
  3. "You can't win" by Michael Jackson in The Wiz
  4. "The Cheers theme" by Somebody
  5. "That's what friends are for" by Stevie Wonder/Dionne Warwick
  6. "Summertime" by D.J. Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince
  7. "Juice" by The Harris Fam (lol)
  8. "It's so hard to say goodbye" by Boyz to Men
  9. "I want to linger here" by Waokihi Class at Camp Miniwanca
  10. "Miniwanca is our home...forever (will it be)" by Kiwimbee Cha-Moto Class at Camp Miniwanca
  11. "So fine" by Mint Condition
  12. "Christmas time is here" by Charlie Brown and Peanuts Characters/Vince Guaraldi
  13. "My soul is anchored" by Andre Crouch
  14. "Parents just don't understand" by D.J. Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince
  15. "The Momma Song" by Boyz to Men

Bonus Disc:

  1. "Chicago Bulls theme" by Somebody
  2. "Say it loud" by James Brown
  3. "Beauty" by Dru Hill
  4. "Everlasting Bass" by Rodney O and D.J. Joe Cooley
  5. "Hit em up" by Tupac Shakur
  6. "More than anything" by Lamar Campbell
  7. "Poison" by Bell Biv Devoe
  8. "Mercy" by Marvin Gaye
  9. "Victory" by Puff Daddy/Notorious B.I.G./Busta Rhymes
  10. "Cannon (in D minor)" by Pachebel
  11. "One sweet day" by Boyz to Men/Mariah Carey
  12. "Be" by Common

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey i like those songs i think i need to dl them :-) sounds like my life too