Sunday, November 12, 2006

"Prayer"
I owe you a depth of gratitude, for the blessings you see fit to present to me. You are the definition of love, friendship, and faith. I am so blessed to have a best friend who gives me everything I need in life, and never leaves my side for a second. Sometimes I wake up forgetting to acknowledge the gift of a new day that You gave me. Many times I do wrong, knowing exactly what I'm doing, thinking to myself "I know I got something coming, but it won't be that bad". Now I realize that Your unsurpassing mercy is not to be taken for granted, but instead praised. Every single time I zig when I should zag, You let me off the hook; so it leaves me in awe, wondering why do You love me so much? I really don't deserve it. And how can you forgive every man, for every thing, every time, and I find it hard to forgive one person if they say something I don't like? You are my true role model; and although I will never measure up anywhere close to Your greatness, I'm really trying to be more and more like You. Please help me. -Amen

No comments: