Thursday, January 05, 2006

Call me crazy
I've been thinking about my future a lot lately--what I wanna do, accoplish, see, etc. Probably the best thing I think a man can do with his life is to be a good father. Firstly, duh, the world lacks them; and secondly, it is easy to not claim responsibility for fatherhood. Only a real man will be humble enough to accept the responsibility, and therefore place his family's well-being before his own. No lil' shortys on the way for me right now, but one day I'll be a great father to little Jasmin, Korryne, and Autumn. These will be my daughters' names. Speaking of that, I have this strange feeling that my girls will outnumber boys drastically. That's cool though; I'll teach them that cross-over and jump-shot, and let my wife handle all the "girly stuff".

No comments: