Saturday, January 14, 2006

Net Worth
This new book I'm reading by T.D. Jakes advises men to do the "Net Worth" test and honestly analyze their own strengths in comparison to their liabilities. Here we go:
Strengths
  • family oriented
  • loyal
  • sense of humor
  • professional
  • determined
  • honest
  • good advice
  • organized
  • friendly
  • perfect gentleman
  • charismatic

Liabilities:

  • Semi-selfish
  • Once I'm crossed, I usually try to forget the person; and it's not too hard
  • Procrastinator
  • Judgemental
  • I'm always right (always)
  • I'm sometimes wishy-washy
  • Don't like having to proove myself to people who I know I'm better than
  • The "whatever" mentality
  • Sometimes I look out for others more than myself
  • Temper temper
  • Spoiled

I know I got some stuff to work on, yet some of even the bad will inevitably remain "just because". Minus my appearance, assets, trophies, and titles, etc. this is what I would look like on paper--Very good traits and some not so good ones. So far my "net character" ain't so hot. For the slow, net in this case would mean the asummation of all my good traits minus the asummation of the bad.

No comments: