Sunday, January 08, 2006

Lazy Day
Today was kind of a "chill" day. I didn't go to church this morning b/c of a pounding headache. I did, however, finish a very good piece of old school fiction, Picture of Dorian Gray. Very good! Bravo! Since it was warmer today, I went outside and played football with my little nephew, Rickey. Whenever he is over our house, he gets so spoiled, but there is this little gleam in his face that let's me know he's having the time of his life. I see it most frequently when he's with my parents (his grandma and "paw-paw"). It just reminds me how much we all gotta be there for him and his little brother. His mom can't; and his dad, is...well, typical. I love my nephews to death. Anyways, I just finished watching Vanilla Sky. I love this movie. A lot of people hate it; probably because they're not open-minded enough and/or too impatient. Any movie or book dealing with dreams tends to intrigue me; probably because I understand that during dreams, whatever b.s. in my real life doesn't matter. Iono, I'm just rambling...

No comments: