Thursday, February 16, 2006

Back by Popular Demand

After a long week of IVs preparation, derivatives, logs, immunocytochemistry, entropy, and magnetic fields, needless to say, it's been a long week; I'm a little tired. I had absolutely nothing in mind for my blog, until I received a death threat, which compelled me to write about a specific topic. lol. In my last entry, I mentioned that I had a "crush". Well here we go... Her name is ______ (what am I stupid!?) This person, I don't know as well as I would like to; every time I see her, there's an overpowering sense of attraction to her; I think it's the fact that she's sexy as hell firstly; secondly she's "grown". She carries her self very well, especially amongst all the rest of the women in my peripheral. She's down to earth, and also knows how to relax and be goofy when she feels the need. Even better, she's the type that is on the verge of being very independent. Go for it right????------no. I'm pretty sure she's occupied in some type of relationship right now, I think. Rather than play Casanova and help her get her groove back, I acknowledge the fact that women who are tied up in old knots are quick to be one of two things, maybe both--spontaneous decision makers, and wishy-washy. So I'm compelled to stop in my tracks rather than involve myself and complicate her situation or mine. Alas... So whoever is reading this will never know who my crush is; I guess it doesn't matter anymore I guess; anyway...So...(moving on) As I stated in an earlier blog, I'm making it a goal to be less generous with women who haven't proven themselves worthy. Sounds bad right? Not really. I'm a very romantic person; I ain't gone lie. I'm a big caker. I like intimate date settings (upscale bars or jazzy clubs), wine, intellectual conversations, giving relaxing palm massages, all that. Does every woman deserve treatment like this? Absolutely, but not necessarily from me. For right now I'm cutting out all of this extra, unnecessary caking. As arrogant as this sounds, I got a lot going for myself; my potential for success in many different aspects of life is skyrocketing, especially in comparison with the lives of the numerous bums who surround us all. I'm done with trying to impress. Someone needs to impress me, because frankly as of now, I am not amused. I'm looking for a certain type of woman to be attentive to me, however I always get attention from women whose compatibility seems farfetched. So am I supposed to keep looking, or settle with whoever is the best of the undesirable? I'll do even better than either of these, whoever she is, she's gonna have to find me. Moral of this story: I'm not going to continue romancing just to be doing it. Why????? All this disenchantment has got me yawning in boredom. Next!!!!! lol

No comments: