Tuesday, February 07, 2006

The Real Grown and Sexy
Confidence is sexy; arrogance is not so good. Even on the other end, the shy--"don't think I'm that pretty" but are really drop dead gorgeous type is sexy too. See, here in Videoland--oops, I mean St. Louis, there's a smorgasboard of attractive women. However mentally---ugh. Some of the most arrogant, ghetto, overly-flashy and attention demanding, wannabe in Nelly's video-ass airheads dwell in St. Louis--the kind who thinks she's sexy because she bought a $12 pair of no-name heels and watches BET 24/7 keeping tabs on how to clown all of the latest dances. When I think of grown and sexy, I think of a woman who is smart, mature, stylish, knows that she's fine as hell, but doesn't boast, brag, or look down. She offers her "attractiveness" as an exhibition for others to observe her personality, character, and sassiness. I know that there must be some real grown and sexy women "round these parts", but they are a needle in a haystack. For the average guy, St. Louis is just a huge "breeding ground"; like I said before, it's a smorgasboard to those who are only concerned with the likes of the norm women here. But for me, so what...I'm proclaiming myself as "grown and sexy"; I'm more concerned with the depth a woman's mental can take me because a talent like that is hard to come by versus everything else that naturally comes along with the package. I'm tryina get my grown man on. Ya' heard?

No comments: