Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Popeye's
Never mess with a black man and his chicken. Yesterday I went to Popeye's after class. I ordered a chicken sandwich and a biscuit (their biscuits are fire). The biscuit was like an extra $.60. I get home and my damn biscuit ain't in the bag. I'm not gonna ride back to Popeye's for a biscuit, but it's principalities involved in this; AND like I said before, I really wanted one of those biscuits. So today I went back there to order the same thing again; only I didn't want to pay for another biscuit since I didn't get the one from yesterday. This chick at the window with nappy hair, tow' up fingernails and brown teeth says they need a receipt. I'm like, "What is a receipt gonna prove?! I don't have it, and it doesn't prove that y'all put the damn biscuit in the bag! You know what??? Just give me my sandwich." As I pulled off the lot, I dialed the customer service line and complained. Oh yes, I am notorious for that. I am not a chronic no-reason nag, and to some people, they may think, "Damn, it's just a biscuit." Obviously these folks haven't had the pleasure of Popeyes. Black run chicken joints always screw up stuff; I've had the same issue happen at a KFC over some macaroni and cheese. Do I have to go all the way into the heart of the county to get my order right?! You know black folks be ready to bust a cap in somebody's azz over some chicken.

1 comment:

DSTNCTION said...

We are alike. I'm addicted.