Thursday, February 02, 2006

Everything is Errthing
My God, today had to be the longest day of class EVER! It was one of those days where lectures were really boring, and you don't have time to get any food before the next class, so you just sit there with your stomach growling, bored as hell. Anyways, hopefully, I should be hearing back from some pharmacy schools within the next two weeks. I'm excited. Whether I get in or not, at least I'll be able to make some type of plans. Speaking of that, I can't wait to move. If either I don't get into pharmacy school at all, or I get into SIUE, there's a place in Hazelwood that's pretty tight. Come on May!!! Today I initiated my plans for St. Valentine's Day. I'm single, but I do have plans (wink). I'm trying to debate on the percentage of romance versus fun concerning what me and my date will do. Hmmmmmmmmm...
In other news...So this is becoming ridiculously repetitive. Maybe women don't realize that I'm already hip to the game. If a woman up and calls me out the blue like, "Hey stranger..." or "Yeah I just wanted to call cause I ain't heard from you in a while..." that hints to me that she's no longer talking to/dating/messing with whoever she was when I was trying to get at her. She's calling because for some reason she assumes me to still be available and also oblivious to her "could've-been-slick-if-I-were-dumb-PLANS". I could use this to an advantage for whatever reason I see fit, but often when this happens, my pride gets in the way.

No comments: