Tuesday, February 21, 2006

On track
Right now, I'm struggling to regain my focus. I go to class; I study; I go to work. Tiring enough right. In class I daydream; when I'm at work, I become part of a annoying repetitive routine; when I try to study, I sit there for 1 ½ hours before I can actually start. Then when I do, I get so easily side-tracked. I can't tell if there is a void in my life or if I'm doing too much. Doesn't matter; when you're stressed, you're stressed. Right about now, I could use a fire massage, some silence, a good movie, and a brownie concrete. I think most of this stress will go away when I move out of the nest (again). The house won't be so noisy, I can walk around butt-booty naked, and enjoy my own privacy. Spring break is rolling around; and I know a lot of my homies are gonna want to go to some flashy city and drink and club all day and night. Right now that is the least of my cares. I want to relax. I really wanted to rent out a big cabin up in the Ozarks (I love nature), but I don't know who all would go and during spring break it will still probably be somewhat chilli outside. So I wouldn't get to jet ski and all that fun stuff til later in the year. I'm just getting old. Clubbin' and kickin' it definitely has its moments, but now isn't the time. I'm a tired old man whose nerves are on edge due to my exhausting obligations and lack of restful downtime. I just wanna get my rocking chair, and sit next to the fireplace and read a good book. lol.